Company offer INTERLACE displayed 528 times
Red Bull 250 ml
Areas of the company’s business activity: trade/food products/household chemicals/cleaning products/ storage services (cold store), organization of transport, logistics.
Interlace Sp o.o. is engaged in the distribution of a wide range of FMCG.
The main branch of our business activity is the export of food products and household chemicals. Our customers consist of counterparties from the entire European Union, Asia, Australia, North America and South America. We supply stores, wholesalers, restaurants and retail chains throughout the world. We work with local manufacturers and distributors of the global brands.
On request of our customers, we prepare labels with translation to the language of the customer’s country.
Our offer includes a wide range of products, which are adapted in a manner enabling their sale around the world.
Our distribution centre is fully adapted to all necessary activities associated with the storage service. Within our service, we offer order preparation in accordance with customer’s requirements, picking, packing and accumulation of cargo.
We offer products of the best global and Polish brands.
We trade sweets, snacks, beverages, dairy products, meat products, ready meals, fish and fish preserves, ready-to-cook products, frozen products, spices, coffees, teas, as well as cleaning products and household chemicals.
We also offer comprehensive services in the scope of maritime, air and road transport. On request of our customers, we organize the transport of full container load (FCL), less than container load (LCL) and oversize load in import and export relations all over the world.
We cooperate with the biggest intermodal operators, ensuring timely and secure supply chain, with the use of rail transport on the longest possible section and road deliveries.
We provide a complete logistic service, which includes:
- unloading/loading (handling)
- transshipment of goods (cross docking)
- storage of goods
- palletizing of goods
- control of qualitative and quantitative status of stored goods
- planning of deliveries to the end recipient in accordance with the Customer’s guidelines (distribution)
- order picking.
We offer full customs service of goods, customs clearances within all domestic and foreign customs procedures, including clearances in the simplified procedure:
- import customs clearance
- import customs clearance with deferred VAT art. 33 A
- clearance in transit
- export clearance
- pass TIR, ATA (also in the simplified procedure)
- certificates of origin EUR. 1 A.T.R.
- fiscal clearance in Germany, Belgium, Netherlands
– issuing of the so-called B-number in export
- veterinary and phytosanitary clearance.
Our services cover the following areas of logistics consulting:
- warehouse and logistics management
- optimization of transport costs
- optimization of warehouse costs
- planning of logistics strategy
- creation of integrated supply chain in the end to end process.
We’re looking forward to doing business with you!